"After the wedding we had lots of people say to us: ‘I know you always tell the bride the food was amazing, but yours was genuinely the best we’ve had’, with lots of people asking us for details. The food was absolutely fantastic, and the whole team were superb making the day so easy, fun and relaxed - our perfect wedding." Matthew Taylor (Groom)
Pippa & Matts wedding festival / Seed House Farm.
Pippa and Matt asked us to create an informal evening of feasting in the beautiful setting of the Ribble Valley. We designed a 4 course feasting menu around the venue - a working beef farm on a gorgeous riverbank in the heart of the countryside and one sunny weekend relocated the entire team to a campsite in Lancashire!
- Cured pollock, smoked yogurt, orange, fennel & radish
- Crispy brisket w/ anchovy mayo, pickled shallots & lovage
- Isle of Wight tomato salad, almonds, olives & ricotta
- Charred romanesco cauliflower w/ pomegranate molasses, puy lentils & parsley
- Smoked & glazed beef shin w/ seasoned yogurt
- Barbecue rib-eye salsa verde
- Grilled onion and chive oil nasturtium salad w/ warm anya potatoes
- Roast peaches, brown sugar meringues w/ custard