"The wings were amazing" Fergus Clague (ex Handmade Food)
Vaulty Towers Kitchen Takeover
In the heart of Waterloo, Vaulty Towers is a beautiful old Victorian pub on Lower Marsh Street. It was bought by the famous Vaults theatre company in December 2016 and redecorated in their own inimitable theatrical style.
Klose & Soan were approached to takeover the kitchen from January - March 2017. We designed a small-plate, tapas style menu to complement the lively informal space.
It was a great chance for us kick off the new year in style and something we really enjoyed!
- Buttermilk wings & honey pickled chilis
- Slow cooked lamb flatbreads, pickled red cabbage, chilli and garlic sauce
- Home made tagliatelle Puttanesca
- Pan fried cod with white beans & aioli
- Aged Dexter rump steaks, roast potatoes & creamed cavolo nero
- Middle-White pork, apple sauce and red cabbage
- Roast chicken with mac 'n cheese
- Sweet onion and Lancashire cheese pie with mustard sauce & mash