Louie Louie Kitchen Residency
In 2018 we did a total of 5 months running dinner service at the wonderful Louie Louie restaurant on the Walworth rd. The brain child of Hanne Cole and Chris Greenwood.
Louie Louie is everything you want from a local cafe restaurant. It fits perfectly with ethos in both cooking and service, it is slowly becoming our 2nd home.
- White Beans, tahini & parsley (v)
- Chicken Broth, lemongrass & buckwheat
- Fermented Cabbage pancake & chilli sauce (v)
- Grilled purple sprouting broccoli, cashews & curry leaves
- Sheep's cheese gnudi, tomatoes & mint
- Raw Bream, Yorkshire rhubarb & ginger
- Grilled Cauliflower, burnt raisins & almonds
- Nettle Tagliatelle, percorino & hazlenuts
- Roast Cornish Hake, Chickpeas, coriander & lime
- Lamb Kleftiko, Skordalia, lemon & dill
- Hereford T-bone, Cafe de Paris butter & frites - for two to share.
- Seasonal Ice cream or Sorbet
- Burnt orange cake, yogurt & olive oil
- Neals yard Cheese, chutney & crispbread