“Really delicious and well thought out menu - the octopus was divine! Great ambience, we had a wonderful night. So nice to find this gem of a place in our local area.” Louise Hilder
We hosted a weekend of intimate dinner parties at the Ben Oakley Gallery, a beautiful Georgian shop in Greenwich Market. Diners enjoyed a five course Summer menu, seated amidst the galleries latest urban art exhibition in the heart of Greenwich.
Ben Oakley Gallery
- Devon crab w/ confit potatoes, chicory hearts, radish & lemon puree
- Asparagus w/ ricotta, almonds, sultanas & mint
- Octopus w/ blackened aubergine puree, peas, broad beans & marjoram
- Lamb faggot w/ sesame sauce, grated beets, turnips & nasturtiums
- Peach & yogurt Eton mess w/ brown sugar & clove meringue